Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Single Irons · Right handed · Steel · Regular · SW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Single Irons are geared toward mid-level players and engineered with soft stainless steel to appeal to golfers of all levels. Playable forgiveness is housed within a traditionally shaped, cavity-backed design to deliver a confidence-inspiring iron melded with dependable distance.
- VibRCor™ Technology – Creating a distinct feel and dampened sound and shock at impact, this internal technology is placed in the undercut pocket of the body to provide enhanced ball speeds and feel across the face.
- Wide Sole Design – This increases bounce and clean turf interaction while also lowering the center of gravity to offer consistent shot-making from a variety of lies.
- 360-degree Undercut Cavity – Along with added mass at the toe of the iron, this undercut cavity construction elongates the hitting area for improved off-center distance and maximum forgiveness.
- Power Lofted – Adding to distance and lowering spin for optimum launch characteristics, each iron is lofted low to maintain expected apex heights.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Traditional cavity back iron design for max distance and forgiveness. VibRcor TPU dampens vibration for greater feel. Weight removed from the top line is lowered to improve CG and provide high launch.