Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Combo Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
The Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Combo Set targets the launch concerns of higher-handicap players and provides enhanced forgiveness throughout the set. Hybrids in the lower lofted club progress to iron-woods, and both are designed to create high-flying trajectories while also weighted at the heel and offset to counteract slice spin for a straighter ball flight.
- Houdini Sole Technology – A raised mass area at the rear of the iron's sole minimizes turf interaction ensuring launch from a variety of tough lies.
- Hollow-Body Design – A hollow-body, perimeter-weighted iron construction produces the distance properties of a metalwood, boosting ball speeds for deeper distance.
- Shallow Cup Forged Face – A shallow, thin face design projects enhanced launch from a wide area of the iron's face.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Diamond-shape structures of varying thicknesses behind the face of the hybrids act as "mini-trampolines", allowing the face to flex for ramped-up ball speeds.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
This set offers the Houdini Sole technology to reduce drag and turf interaction for greater contact on the sweet spot of the club. The hollow body design of these clubs replicate the look and performance of a hybrid for every club in the set for increased confidence across the board regardless of what club you are hitting. This set offers more offset than the C522 set which is going to allow you to square up the face of the club better to minimize a miss to the right if you fight a slice. These clubs are easy to launch with their shallow-cup forged face which will get the ball up in the air for a higher hang time and distance with a soft landing on the green.