Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Wedge · Left handed · Steel · 56° · 14 · Chrome
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Wedge is designed for mid to high handicap players who are seeking a forgiving wedge to maximize short game shot consistency from a variety of locations around the green. Merging a large shape construction with wide soles that are weighted for a low center of gravity provides golfers a wedge that creates dependable shot trajectories despite impact errors.
- Houdini Sole – A raised steel mass at the rear of the club head along with a curved leading edge under the face reduces drag and turf interaction for consistent ball flights.
- Wide Sole – The lower center of gravity and heavier head weight within the wide sole improves contact from a variety of lies.
- Deep Undercut Cavity – Redistributed weight from the undercut cavity creates a higher launch with more spin for extreme playability from the sand and rough.
- Extra Large Face – Providing a large hitting area and raised MOI, the shaping delivers an expanded sweet spot for consistent launch across the face.
- Full-Face Grooves – Full-face coverage grooves, up to the allowed USGA limits in depth and sharpness, provides exceptional spin control.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Offers the patented Tour Edge Houdini sole to reduce drag and turf interaction. The sole is slightly wider than average as well as the weight of the head. This helps with creating better overall contact for all shot types around the green. Comes with a deep undercut cavity to give you great forgiveness and higher launch and ball spin. Great wedge option at a great price.
Those that need a little help with short game will appreciate this wedge. The super-wide 'Houdini sole' helps reduce tendencies to hit fat/thin shots. A deep, undercut cavity with offset promote squared up shots. The extra large face and grooves from the top down maximize control and spin.
Mid to high handicap players who are seeking a forgiving wedge to maximize short game shot consistency from a variety of locations around the green. Merging a large shape construction with wide soles that are weighted for a low center of gravity provides golfers a wedge that creates dependable shot trajectories despite impact errors.