Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Combo Set · Right handed · Senior · Graphite · 4H,5H,6-PW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Combo Set is engineered for moderate swing speed players who need a forgiving iron set combined with higher launch and improved descent angles from the long hybrids in the set. Deep undercut cavities in the back of the irons provide enhanced forgiveness while fast face technologies in the hybrids improve distance from further out on the greens.
- VibRCor Technology – Using a high-grade TPU strategically placed in the undercut pocket of the irons creates fast ball speeds with feel-enhancing internal technology.
- 360 Degree Undercut Cavity – Placing weight at the toe and around the perimeter of the iron increases forgiveness over a wide hitting area on the clubface.
- Wide Sole Designs – A wider sole in the irons lowers the center of gravity for improved bounce through the turf and dependable launch.
- Diamond Cup Face Technology – Comprised of 40 different thick and thin diamond shapes behind the face of the hybrids combine with a face-cup construction to act as mini-trampolines for enhanced face flex and faster ball speeds.
- Rear Sole Weighting – Massing more weight at the rear sole of the hybrid delivers a deep center of gravity for increased stability and launch.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
This combo set was designed for the golfer with moderate swing speed, who is either less confident with their long irons, or any golfer who is getting similar yardages out of their longer clubs. By replacing long irons with easier-to-hit, more versatile, and forgiving hybrids, Tour edge C522's help put yardage into anyone's bag.
Irons feature a traditional cavity back design with VibRCor technology that creates high perimeter weighting for maximum distance and forgiveness as well as dampening sound and vibrations. Designed with lightweight shafts to help players swing with ease and get the most out of their clubs.
Game Improvement irons with technology such as: VIBRCOR, TPU insert provides a remarkable feel for a cast club, Undercut cavity - Lowers center of gravity for increased shot height and added forgiveness. A wide sole helps create consistent contact for clean shots from almost any lie. Toe-weighted elongates the club's sweet spot for consistent distance and feel. Power lofted, setup in tandem with the low center of gravity provides extreme ball speeds and distance gains. If you do go with a set like this, make sure you get the right wedges. The PW is 43 degrees in this power loft setting, so I recommend the matching 48-degree AW.