Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Wedge
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Wedge delivers many higher-handicap players or those needing more consistency from their wedge game with a forgiving tool to get through any turf condition or position in the bunkers. An expansive hitting area coupled with a wide sole and curved leading edge cuts through a variety of lies and prevents changing impact angles from imparting unwanted ball flight trajectories.
- Houdini Sole – This wedge is engineered with a curved leading edge and raised steel mass at the rear of the clubhead to reduce drag and lower the effective center of gravity for consistent launch control.
- Super-wide Sole – This reduces impact errors from causing poor ball flights and adds versatility, from chip shots to explosion shots from the sand.
- Deep Undercut Cavity – Along with a slice-fighting offset construction to produce draw-bias ball flights, the wedge features a deep undercut cavity delivering added forgiveness.
- Oversized Face – Providing a large hitting area for maximum control of the ball flight, the oversized face promotes targeted trajectories from an expansive hitting area.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Intended to be a more player-friendly wedge, Tour Edge has once again used the Houdini sole technology. This results in a wedge that will dig less and even help reduce the "flubs" that all beginner and more novice players struggle with. The E522 wedge has a larger clubface and full face grooves, maximizing the sweet spot.