Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Fairway Wood · Left handed · Stiff · 3W
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Fairway Wood adds easier launch to a wide array of mid to high-handicap players' games. An offset construction works to produce straight ball flights, while a shallow fast face keeps the ball launching high for a deeper carry distance.
- Houdini Sole – Adding mass and weight at the trailing edge of the sole lowers the center of gravity to deliver an effortless launch from the fairway or tee.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Forty-two diamond shapes on the clubface act as "mini-trampolines" to rebound more energy to the golf ball at impact, delivering higher launch and deeper carry distance.
- Heel Weighting – Along with an offset design, heel weighting adds to the slice-fighting power of the fairway wood to keep shots straight.
- Shallow Face Design – Building confidence through reliable launch, the wood is shaped shallow.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
For the golfer that needs that extra bit of help to keep their ball in play on those mishits!! Will definitely make the game more fun to play for the casual golfer! The 3 wood and 5 wood are built with higher MOI for added forgiveness to give more control to the player that is wild with their woods! The offset helps also to improve that to square up the face for more accurate and repeatable shots!
These fairway woods from Tour Edge have the Houdini Sole that moves weight lower and eeper for easy launch and maximum forgiveness possible. The Diamond Face 2.0 produces more flex at impact for faster ball speeds and greater carry distance through the air to help you deliver more accurate strikes!