Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch C522 Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch C522 Driver is for mid-level, competitive golfers looking for a stable driver that attains desired ball speeds and distance from a large hitting zone for maximum forgiveness. Diamond structures behind the clubface rocket accelerated ball speeds despite more moderate swing speeds to push deeper distance into the fairway.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Acting as a "mini-trampolines," 42 diamond structures of varying thicknesses are positioned behind the face and rebound faster ball speeds.
- Rear Sole Weight – A MOI (Moment of Inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting) boosting the rear sole weight housed in a deep center of gravity casing that reduces face twisting for more stability through impact.
- 360 Degree Cup Face Design – Ramping up face flexing on off-center strikes maximizes forgiveness across the clubface.
- A.R.C. Acoustic Engineering – Acoustic resonance channels internally positioned in the clubhead optimize the sound and feel of the driver.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The C522 driver from Tour Edge features a minimal offset face along with an enhanced sweet spot for forgiveness. The rear sole weight inside the Deep CG casing creates a high MOI for power and launch. This driver also comes standard with a Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki HL shaft that is lightweight and therefore easier to swing.
- Golfers looking for a fast face, high launching, driver that provides dependable distance.