Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Iron Set · Left handed · Senior · Graphite · 4-PW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Iron Set delivers mid to high-handicap players optimal feel in a forgiving iron that is designed to improve distance from a large hitting area on the club face. Combining power lofts and wider soles with a deep undercut cavity solicits dependable launch characteristics in a modern long-distance iron design.
- VibRCor Technology – Creating a dampened sound and shock at impact, a high-grade TPU strategically placed in the undercut pocket promotes improved feel and forgiveness.
- 360 Degree Undercut Cavity – Engineered within the classic head design, the deep undercut cavity expands the hitting area for optimum ball speeds from impacts across the face.
- Wide Sole Design – Allowing for a lowering of the center of gravity and enhancing the bounce of the iron, a wide sole design provides cleaner turf interaction and dependable launch.
- Advanced Toe Weighting – Placing mass at the toe of the iron elongates the hitting zone for improved distance from on and off-center strikes.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
A high tech distance iron from Tour Edge with improved forgiveness for competitive golfers, the new Hot Launch C522 Irons! VibRCor Technology within the clubhead dampens sound and shock providing a sweet feel at impact and helps to maximize forgiveness, power and ball speed off the clubface. A lower COG from the expanded undercut cavity further enhances forgiveness and makes for an easier launch from the long irons to the scoring clubs. Wide sole design helps to make cleaner contact on even the worst of lies whether you're trapped in the rough or bunker, who doesn't need a club that helps make scrambling easier?! Added Toe Weighting and Power Lofted technology maximize distance and forgiveness on every shot, especially off center strikes. The Lightweight Mitsubishi Fubuki graphite shaft (available in Ladies, Senior, Regular or Stiff flex) increases clubhead speed throughout each flex, averaging 20-30 grams lighter than comparable graphite shafts from other manufacturers. Increased swing speed = more distance & lower scores!!! Want all that distance and improved control and spin in steel? The KBS MAX 80 has you covered in either Regular or Stiff flex!
For those who want to have more fun out on the course without breaking the bank, the Hot Launch C522 Irons from Tour Edge are the PERFECT set for you!
The C522 iron set from Tour Edge is a wonderful option for those not looking to spend a ton, but still receive the performance similar to that of the top name brands. Tour Edge prides itself on providing top tier technology at an affordable price point. These irons are incredibly easy to strike and will offer you a great blend of forgiveness and distance.
Loads of game improving technology in these cavity back irons. Such as: Vibrcor technology for improved feel, large undercut cavity - moves CG low in the head for those high and straight shots. Wide sole design, inspires confidence from any lie. Toe weighted design. Power lofted - promotes both distance and an optimized height with every club. Lightweight shafts improve club head speeds and lower kick point to help you get the ball in the air.
For the mid-high handicapper who is looking for a high forgiving iron, this set gives you great forgiveness, high launch angles for soft landing shots on the greens, and high ball speeds for big distance. The ultra low CG allows for higher launch angles, and the wider sole gives you the big forgiveness from any lie.