Get free gear advice from an expert
The Mizuno T22 Raw Wedge delivers a compact technical wedge forged for a soft buttery feel for low and mid-handicap players. The wedge is accompanied by signature shaping and a raw textured finish, providing many bounce and grind options that fit the player's eyes and shot-making techniques.
- One Piece Grain Flow – Following Mizuno wedge crafting tradition for exceptional feel, a one-piece Grain Flow Forging HD Boron delivers a consistent feel from each club.
- Modified Teardrop Shaping – Creating the appearance of a thinner edge, an extensively beveled top edge is engineered in a compact profile.
- Blade Design – A blade's flared or tapered upper portion creates high spin consistency and a penetrating trajectory.
- HydroFlow Micro Grooves – Improving wet weather performance by reducing spin drop off Hydro Flow microgrooves are etched into the face.
- Quad Cut Milled – Cut into Boron infused steel for a longer effective lifespan, loft-specific Quad Cut Grooves are milled into the face.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Mizuno T-22 Wedges - One-Piece Grain Flow Forged with Copper: More than fifty years of refining our Grain Flow Forging process in Hiroshima, Japan, ensure that Mizuno wedges are unrivalled for tour and feel around the green. Now with an addition soft feel copper underlay and the option of 4 levels of sole grind.
Forged in Hiroshima, Japan: One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD Boron at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan - where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
Modified Teardrop: A slightly more compact profile with an extensively beveled top edge - creating the appearance of a thinner edge.
Wet Weather Performance: Mizuno's HydroFlow Micro Grooves are laser etched to release moisture and reduce spin drop off.
Spin Weighted Blade Design: By flaring or tapering the upper portion of the blade, the T22 creates a higher consistent spin and more penetrating trajectory.
Precise Grooves that Last Longer: Quad Cut Milled and loft specific - cut into Boron infused steel for a longer effective lifespan.
Raw steel will rust over time for a look request by many of our tour players.
Players looking to control spin rates. Golfers seeking maximum control around the green and a classic soft Mizuno feedback.
All skill level players looking for a consistent, great feeling club all around the greens and inside 100 yds.
Players looking for control, feel and consistent spin on approach shots and short game.
better players looking to be creative around the greens