Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Mizuno ST-G driver is an awesome driver for any mid-handicapper looking to boost their game off the tee. This driver offers ample forgiveness with a powerful feel at impact to generate the necessary club speed needed to advance the ball. The adjustments for different loft angles and shot biases help with a mid handicapper in establishing a solid base off the tee to move improve their game.
- Very forgiving off the tee
- Produces a powerful feel at impact
- Mid launch for more distance
- Not the most distance favored driver on the market.
The Mizuno ST-G Driver is ideal for low-handicap players seeking forgiveness combined with the highest level of adjustability to accomplish any shaped ball flight envisioned for the fairway. Accelerated ball speeds from the face architecture and deep profile are amplified by multiple weight tracks and hosel adjustability that generate maximum spin and draw- or fade-bias trajectory control.
- Optimized Wave Sole – Along with a multi-thickness CORTECH design and forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face material, Wave Sole technology optimizes ball speeds, especially from strikes low on the face.
- Expanded Adjustability – Adding to hosel adjustability, three tracks and two moveable weight ports offer golfers multiple combinations of spin and launch control to enhance any preferred ball flight.
- Draw and Fade Flight Bias – Engineered with increased separation in the lateral weight tracks to maximize either a draw or fade ball-flight track.
- Modern Player's Profile – Providing a tighter range of feel across the weight settings, the driver is designed with a short back to front, deeper-faced profile.