Marmot Men's Shadow Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
You're not hitting the bunny slopes, you're planning on a long (and awesome) day at altitude, and you need a high-tech, insulated jacket like the Men’s Shadow Jacket that can keep up. The 700-fill-power down insulation with water-resistant Down Defender treatment will stay warm even when wet, while the waterproof and breathable Marmot MemBrain® fabric keeps you dry and comfortable in less than perfect weather. Heat-releasing PitZips help regulate your temperature. Reinforced shoulders and sleeves add durability where you need it.
- 10k/10k Marmot® Membrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation
- 700 fill power down for lightweight warmth and compactability
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Removable hood with adjustable cords for customized comfort
- Reinforced shoulders and sleeves for durability
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; Pass pocket
- Waterproof zipper at chest pocket
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
- Center Back Length: 32 in
- Main Fabric: NanoPro™, 100% Nylon, Dobby, 101g/sqm
- Waterproof: YES
- RECCO: YES
- Product Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz , 1,261.0 g
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations