Mountain Hardwear Women's Firefall/2 Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Mountain Hardware Women's Firefall/2tm Insulated Jacket is the perfect coat for a long season on the slopes. The two-layer insulated jacket keeps riders warm and dry with a solid waterproof rating. This stylish jacket is ready to stay on the hill until it closes whether it's dumping snow or a frigid bluebird day.
- Internal Powder Skirt – Adjustable pull cord lets riders tighten the inner synch around the waist, keeping snow out and warm in.
- Zippers and Storage – The FireFall is loaded with zippered and flap pockets. One zippered chest pocket, one flapped chest pocket, special zippered pass pocket on the arm and pockets to keep hands warm.
- Helmet Hood – The FireFall jacket is equipped with a hood that will fit over helmets for windy, snowy days.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.