Mizuno T22 Satin Chrome Wedge
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
- Is this right for me?
The Mizuno® T22 Satin Chrome Wedge delivers lower- to mid-handicap players a soft forged wedge with appealing feel and aesthetics. Multiple bounce and grind options in a blade, teardrop shaped design enables masterful shot techniques to produce targeted ball fights from any greenside lie.
- Modified Teardrop Shaping – Built with an extensively bevelled top edge within a compact design creates the appearance of a thinner edge for appealing aesthetics.
- Soft Copper Underlay – Delivering an extra millisecond of control at impact, a microlayer of copper is underlaid in the wedge.
- Blade Design – By flaring or tapering the upper portion of the blade creates a more penetrating ball flight from higher consistent spin.
- HydroFlow Micro Grooves – Releasing caught moisture and reducing spin drop off, these HydroFlow Micro Grooves are laser etched into the face.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Mizuno will give you some of the best feeling wedges on the market. Absolutely buttery smooth through the swing and through impact. Consistently high levels of spin and a more penetrating trajectory. These have HydroFlow Micro Grooves etched into the face to help the wedge release moisture and keep high spin rates in wetter conditions.
This tear-drop shape designed wedge gives golfers the ability to be produce masterful shot techniques from any green side lie. The forged design of this wedge gives incredible feel and aesthetics. Tapering the upper portion of the club face creates a more penetrating ball flight from higher consistent spin rates.
Players that are looking for less bounce due to "thinning" their chip shots with their current wedges. This wedge is also designed for players that will be hitting shots off of firm turn conditions.