Outdoor Research - Women's Interstellar Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Interstellar Jacket from Outdoor Research is built for women who are avid climbers, but happen to frequently encounter inclement weather. This lightweight, waterproof shell offers unrestricted mobility for hikes, climbs, and trail maneuvers.
- AscentShell Technology – AscentShell delivers easy-stretch and moisture management on top of waterproof and breathable protection from the elements.
- Pocket Placement – Above-the-harness pocket placement lets climbers access essentials on and off the crag.
- Compatible Hood – The fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood offers versatility across different activities and seasons.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This moderately insulated shell weighs in at only 10oz, and offers great protection in moderately cold weather. Fully waterproof, the Gore-tex construction will keep you dry in any storm!