BlackStrap The Hood Balaclava Facemask
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Blackstrap Hood Balaclava was created to help protect riders from the elements while still allowing great performance and providing comfort. With the unique 4-way stretch material, the Blackstrap Hood's one size fits most adults. There is also a kid's option for those that are younger. Along with the unique 4-way stretch design, the Balaclava is also helmet friendly and allows for the user to either have their face covered, or uncovered. Key Features:
- Made in the USA – The Blackstrap Hood Balaclava is designed and made in the US using upcycled materials.
- Max-Flow Technology – The mask is made out of antimicrobial material and is quick to dry with its Max-flow technology.
- Machine Wash & Dryer Safe – The mask is constructed with a Tri-blend material that is safe to use in washers and dryers.
- Helmet Friendly – Designed to be helmet-friendly and fits well on the neck to give the customer the most comfort.
- Goggle safe – The mask is goggle lens-friendly if wiping water off is needed. With Max-flow design, the mask also helps to limit fogging.
- UV Protection – With a UPT 50+ rating, the mask provides UV protection from the sun. The Balaclava also provides protection from the wind and other elements.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations