Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Daiwa Exceler LT Spinning Reel is designed to be light yet tough (LT). This reel is built with a carbon lite body. This composite material remains lightweight and does not corrode like metal. A 5 BB + 1 roller bearing configuration keeps the reel operating smoothly. Air Rotor technology better balances the rotor, while making it 15 percent lighter than other rotors. The gear ratio options are 5.2:1, 5.3:1, or 6.2:1. Conventional anglers would use this reel.
- Minimal Start Up Inertia – The ATD drag system reduces start up inertia and has a maximum drag of 26.4.
- Machine Cut Handle – The machine cut handle is slimmer and more compact while retaining strength.
- Air Bail – A hollow tubular bail is lightweight but rigid, and aids in line management.
The Exceler LT is part of Daiwa's lineup of light but tough reels. Intended for freshwater use, there is a reel for everything from a 1000 size for panfish, a high or low gear 2500 for bass, and even bigger reels capable of handling northern pike and muskie. This is a budget friendly reel packed with tons of Diawa's high performance technology. It has a silky smooth cast and retrieve, a rigid frame, and Daiwa's powerful Automatic Tournament Drag system.
- -A budget friendly spinning reel packed with serious performance
- -Part of Daiwa's LT lineup for being light but tough
- -Freshwater angling with sizes for everything from panfish to muskie
- -This reel is not intended for saltwater use
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations