Mizuno T22 Copper Wedge · Right handed · Steel · 54° · 8° · Copper
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What does grind mean for wedges?
- What is a raw face wedge?
- What does bounce mean for wedges?
- How much loft should I have between wedges?
- Is this right for me?
The Mizuno® T22 Copper Wedge delivers lower- to mid-handicap players a soft forged wedge with appealing feel and aesthetics. Multiple bounce and grind options in a blade, teardrop-shaped design enables masterful shot techniques to produce targeted ball fights from any greenside lie.
- Modified Teardrop Shaping – This wedge is built with an extensively bevelled top edge within a compact design, creating the appearance of a thinner edge for appealing aesthetics.
- Soft Copper Underlay – Delivering an extra millisecond of control at impact, a microlayer of copper is underlaid in the wedge.
- Blade Design – By flaring or tapering the upper portion of the blade creates a more penetrating ball flight from higher consistent spin.
- HydroFlow Micro Grooves – Releasing caught moisture and reducing spin drop off, these HydroFlow Micro Grooves are laser etched into the face.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Great looking wedge. C grind will offer great forgiveness on firm conditions. Players who are willing to swing the 60, full beans. No regrets.