Daiwa Tatula Series Spinning Rod
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
Anglers who are looking to upgrade their entry level spinning rods will be pleased with Daiwa's Tatula Series Spinning Rods. The rod blanks are made using resin technology that allows for a higher concentration of graphite in the composite material which makes the rods lighter and more sensitive. The blanks also contain a carbon fiber wrapping that makes them stronger and prevents the rods from twisting under a heavy load. The series also features Fuji guides with a Fazelite insert, which is a new material that is smooth for longer casts and will hold up against the elements.
- Fazelite Guides – The rods feature a new guide material called Fazelite which is smooth for longer casting distance.
- X-45 Bias Wrap – This series comes with carbon fiber wrapping on the outside, making it more durable and prevents damage due to rod twist.
- Split Grip – The Tatula series features a comfortable and functional split grip to keep from slipping when wet.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This medium rod is great for distance casting and accurate casting! My favorite part about this rod is that it is very sensitive to subtle bites from lazy bass or walleye. The fast action helps to keep the hook set well in a fishes mouth, and it allows you to make better lure presentations as well.
A 6'10" is a very good universal length. Solid for soft plastic finesse techniques such as Wacky Rigs, Neko Rigs, Shaky Head, Ned Rigs or even small(er) jigs.