Dalbello DS AX 90 GW Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Ask your own question
The DS AX 90 GW Ski Boot from Dalbello is designed for intermediate to advanced skiers who are looking for a comfortable option for feet that are a little wider than average. Built on a 102mm last, the boot provides comfortable space for slightly wider feet while the 90 flex offers stiffness and responsiveness for powering down terrain or dipping into the trees and bumps.
- MyFit Technology – Dalbello's customization system allows the liner and shell to be easily adjusted and molded to the user's foot and features contours throughout the design that improves comfort right out of the box.
- Overlap Design –The DS AX 90 shell is made up of two separate pieces that ensures consistent flex and optimizes efficiency of movement by transferring energy from the wearer right into the bindings and skis.
- Power Cage – Dalbello's exoskeleton design adds strength on the outside of the boot that improves performance and power transfer without sacrificing comfort.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A great boot from Dalbello, one of the best manufacturers in the business. These are made in Italy and are very comfortable with GripWalk soles and a shell that can be anatomically molded to fit the shape of your foot very easily and quickly. The width of this boot is 102mm so it is for someone with a medium-wide foot. The flex rating on this is great for a growing beginner/intermediate that enjoys lasting comfort throughout the day.