Darn Tough Men's Oxford Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Socks
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
University-league looks, best every-day sock dependability. The Oxford's stripes play well with everything from jeans to tweed blazers and sport the comfort of our lightest-wearing Merino Wool with a wash cycle-defying fit.
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
Materials: 63% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These are more a casual look but feature the same quality, fit, feel, odor control and moisture management as the rest of the line. Tons of weights and heights available. Guaranteed for life, the last socks you'll need.