Darn Tough Women's Sacred Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Socks with Cushion
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Feel the energy of a sacred geometric pattern or just keep the feeling in your toes with a midweight Merino Wool sock designed for a lucky pow day or anything in between. Warm, dry, next-to-skin fit – features that will keep you anchored in positivity.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- When pro athlete Michelle Parker gets involved in designing, testing, and improving our socks, we all win.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
Materials: 52% Merino Wool 45% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations