Darn Tough Men's Prism Crew Lightweight Athletic Socks with Cushion
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Running the full spectrum of comfort, durability and fit, the Prism will put anything in a positive light. Merino Wool Athletic crew socks will bend your perception with their wearability – wool for training, for hanging, or for anything the four seasons bring your way. Wear them straight through, since they're Guaranteed for Life.
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a low athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We strategically remove material in our flex windows for socks that support good form and a full range of motion.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These crew socks sport cushion underfoot, over the ankle, and up the Achilles for the lasting rebound and protection athletes need.
Materials: 56% Nylon 41% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations