Darn Tough Women's Nomad Boot Midweight Hiking Socks with Full Cushion
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
If you're on the trail of our softest women's hiking sock – look no further. The Twisted Yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way we knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with Full Cushion wraps the entire foot and leg for ultimate comfort.
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We twist strands of our soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Full cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.
Materials: 68% Merino Wool 30% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations