Darn Tough Men's Scout Boot Midweight Hiking Socks with Cushion
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
Look no further if you're on the trail of our softest men's hiking sock. The Twisted Yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way we knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with cushion underfoot and in the leg for a softer step and hiking boot comfort. See the Nomad for Full Cushion.
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We twist strands of our soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These socks have soft terry loops underfoot for rebound and targeted cushioning in the leg to protect against boot lace pressure.
Materials: 65% Merino Wool 33% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The boot length socks are perfect for long hikes. The wool will help to keep your feet dry and prevent more odor than synthetic socks too!