Darn Tough Hunter Boot Midweight Hunting Socks with Full Cushion
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Built for dawn 'til dusk performance in the nastiest conditions. Fine gauge knitting and ribbed arch support makes this Merino Wool hunting sock a warm and worthy partner in the woods.
- Height: Boot
- Weight: Midweight
- Pair with: Hunting boots, muck boots, field boots
- Hunting boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just above a sturdy 8 in. field boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here's to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
- Arch support designed to gently hug the foot and keep the socks comfortably in place.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you're out in all weather.
- Midweight socks respond to changing temperatures for breathable comfort when conditions shift but you don't.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Full cushion socks have warm terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate insulating comfort. Materials:
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations