Darn Tough Men's Mountaineering OTC Extra Cush Socks
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Darn Tough Mountaineering OTC Extra Cushion is a heavyweight over-the-calf sock for long days in the coldest conditions. The Terry loop cushioning throughout the sock adds a comfortable layer of insulation from toe to calf, and merino wool helps regulate temperature as things warm up. Built for alpinists and winter mountaineers, Darn Tough's Mountaineering OTC Extra Cushion is a warm sock for anyone who doesn't want cold feet.
- Guaranteed for Life – Darn Tough stands behind its socks and offers a lifetime guarantee.
- Temperature Regulation – Merino Wool regulates temperature to stay cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
- Merino Wool – Merino Wool is naturally odor-resistant, breathes well, and dries quickly.
- Extra Cushion – Terry Loop cushioning throughout the sock provides an extra layer of merino wool insulation.
- Performance Fit – A snug fit keeps the socks from slipping or bunching to prevent blisters.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel. Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying. All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter. Repels bacteria and odor. These Over The Calf and Extra Cushion socks will provide the most height, protection, cushioning and warmth.