The Curated Take
For years, I have been looking for this ski without knowing it. As an East Coast skier, I require a ski that can cut through crud and hold an edge on ice. But with my frequent trips out West, I've wanted a wider ski with better floatation. As the title suggests, I want to put on a pair of skis in my car or my travel bag and not have to make pit stop stops to change gear. With these skis, I feel confident I have the perfect ski for whatever the conditions on the mountain are, wherever I may be in the country. Now, on an icy day at Stowe or powder day at Snowbird, I know I have the skis under my feet.
- These skies allow for high speeds with incredible stability and confidence.
- Get the skis on edge and be prepared for deep carving.
- The skis are stiff enough for skiing on variable conditions, but soft enough to be a playful. Perfect "quiver of one" ski.
- These skis wont be easy for beginner skiers to control.
The DPS Pagoda 106 C2 Skis are the perfect choice for those who love to carve down the mountain with precision and speed. These skis feature a refined flex profile and longer edge contact, allowing you to enter turns dynamically and generate power as you exit. Whether you're skiing through powder or tackling challenging terrain, these skis will help you conquer any slope with ease.
- Refined Flex Profile: The DPS Pagoda 106 C2 Skis feature a refined flex profile that allows for dynamic turn entry and powerful exits.
- Longer Edge Contact: With longer edge contact than RP-shaped skis, these skis provide increased stability and control on any type of snow or terrain.
- Versatile Performance: The DPS Pagoda 106 C2 Skis are designed to perform in all conditions, making them the perfect choice for adventurous skiers.
- Precision Carving: These skis are ideal for those who love to carve down the mountain with precision and speed.
- Superior Control: With their advanced design features, these skis offer superior control on even the most challenging slopes.