Airblaster Women's Trenchover Blush Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Airblaster Women's Trenchover Jacket is a re-design from the Men's Anorak with a feminine twist. This jacket is designed for the rider looking for unique styling and a roomy but not too baggy fit. The design maintains Airblaster's trademark full side zip for hassle-free entry and exit.
- Synthetic Insulation – This jacket features 15k mm waterproofing and 10g/m breathability, and 40g of synthetic insulation, making it resistant to moisture and adding warmth that doesn't give up mobility.
- Fluorocarbon-Free DWR – The Trenchover jacket is treated with a Durable Water Repellent coating that is fluorocarbon free and environmentally sound.
- Removable Waist Gaiter and Wrist Closures – This feature allows for a superior seal from snow and moisture.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
With a killer pullover style, quarter zip, and nice big pocket, the Airblaster Women's Trenchover Blush Jacket is recommended for skiing, snowboarding, or just anything outside in the cool weather. It comes with a bunch of other great features, too, like pit zips, adjustable gaiters, and a removable powder skirt. Not only does it have fully taped seams and an adjustable hood, but it is also nicely waterproof with a rating of 15k mm and 10k mm breathable, two-layer shell.