Decathlon Women's 500 Snowboard Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Decathlon Women's 500 Snowboard Pants are a stylish option providing subtle protection. These pants are designed to provide female snowboarders and skiers with added warmth, comfort, and protection during days on the mountain. These pants feature removable knee pads and Warmseat technology to ensure all day comfort and warmth.
- Padded Insulation – These pants include removable foam knee pads and built-in protective shorts for a customized fit.
- Faux-Down Fill – These pants use faux-down to enable a lightweight, elastic feel for warmth and mobility.
- Waterproofing – These pants have fully taped seams and a 15,000mm waterproof rating to guarantee dryness.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A ski pant that is breathable and warm. They're stretchy - moves in a really intuitive way - and is outfitted with an additional waterproof membrane. Superior warmth with its brush fleece inner liner. Size-adjustable with rip tabs and zippered gussets on the lower leg. Comes with two zippered pockets in front.