Picture Organic Women's U16 Insulated Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Picture Organic Women's U16 Insulated Jacket is the perfect choice for all-mountain skiers and snowboarders who want a sleek, versatile hard shell that is also eco-friendly.
Made from repurposed sugarcane waste that is converted into polyester, this jacket features a 2-layer membrane that provides optimal waterproofing and breathability. With Teflon Ecoelite repellency technology, this jacket is exceptionally resistant to water intrusion. An adjustable hood provides an open view when riding or skiing.
- DRYPLAY Recyclable Membrane: The U16 Jacket features a 2-layer membrane that provides 20,000mm waterproofing and 20,000K breathability ratings to ensure leakproof protection while eliminating internal condensation.
- Adjustable Hood: The ergonomic hood of the U16 Jacket is helmet-compatible and can be adjusted by a 3-way drawcord for a customized fit.
- Insulation: This jacket comes with insulation to keep you warm on cold days.
- Eco-Friendly Materials: Made from repurposed sugarcane waste that is converted into polyester, this jacket helps reduce environmental impact.
- Teflon Ecoelite Repellency Technology: This technology makes the U16 Jacket exceptionally resistant to water intrusion.