Picture Organic Women's U16 Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Picture Organic Women's U16 Jacket is a sleek, versatile hard shell for all-mountain skiers and snowboarders looking for an eco-friendly jacket. The U16 jacket's outer shell is made from repurposed sugarcane waste that is converted into polyester, and a 2 layer membrane provides optimal waterproofing and breathability. Teflon Ecoelite™ repellency technology makes this jacket exceptionally resistant to water intrusion. And an adjustable hood provides an open view when riding or skiing.
- DRYPLAY Recyclable Membrane – A 2-layer membrane provides 20,000mm waterproofing and 20,000K breathability ratings to ensure leakproof protection while eliminating internal condensation.
- Teflon Ecoelite™ – A fluorine-free, bio-based durable water repellent finish repels rain and snow to ensure all day dryness.
- Adjustable Hood – An ergonomic hood that is helmet-compatible and can be adjusted by a 3-way drawcord for a customized fit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
- Moisture wicking thermal dry system.
- Coremax lining reduces cold spots.
- Secure internal zipped pocket.
- Internal snow skirt.
- Goggle wipe included.
- Drop tail hem with adjustable drawcord.
Women looking for a shell with a sleek design with taped seams and closable pit vents for when it gets too hot.
2-layer insulated shell style with taped seams, 20k waterproofing, thumb loops, moisture wicking, and pit-zips.