Picture Organic Women's Haakon Bib Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Women's Picture Organic Haakon Bib offers a stylish design for female freerider skiers and snowboarders. The Haakon Bib features thermal insulation and a Coremax lining for ultimate warmth, as well as snow gaiters and taped seams to protect from harsh winter elements. This bib is made from repurposed sugarcane waste and uses a Free Water Repellent Treatment to reduce the impact on the environment.
- I-Fit System – A drawcord found in the front waist pocket allows the pants to raise in order to mitigate drag at the end of the day.
- Adjustable Straps – Velcro straps found on the waistband provide a customized fit for comfort and support.
- Lycra Side Panels – These side panels are made of an elastic material to maximize freedom of movement and mobility.
- Taped Seams – The fully taped seams on this bib keep it completely waterproof for protection from the elements.
- Ventilation – This bib includes zippered thigh vents that improve temperature regulation and airflow.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A warm, stylish bib that comes with thermal insulation plus Coremax lining for ultimate warmth on the slopes. They feature an I-Fit system that gives you a drawcord in the front pocket to raise or lengthen your bibs to your liking. They also come with adjustable straps and waistband. These are fully sealed bibs with 20,000mm of waterproofing.
These pants are made from 100% recycled materials and are 20K waterproof (just barely less than Gore-Tex) using their own proprietary waterproofing that is environmentally friendly. Picture Organic's main goal is to make functional gear that costs the same of regular gear, and is 100% eco friendly. This pant's shell is made from sugar cane waste and has 40g insulation. Zippered thigh vents and a practical I-Fit system so you can raise your pant cuffs at the end of the day to keep them from dragging! Removable bib so you don't have to fully undress or if you decide you want to rock regular pants that day. All of their outerwear comes with a 2 year warranty and a lifetime repair warranty so you don't have to buy another pair in a few years.
Waterproof and breathable membrane to keep you dry and warm for the entire day! Adjustable suspenders and removable bib make them super customizable to whatever winter activity you may find yourself doing! 40 grams of insulation will never leave you feeling cold on the slopes.