Picture Organic Men's Naikoon Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Picture Organic Men's Naikoon Jacket is a technical stretch jacket for riders who want a lightweight jacket and optimum mobility in the park and across the mountain. This jacket includes Picture's hardshell manufactured from sugarcane waste, a Teflon EcoElite™ PFC-free durable water repellent treatment, and a 20k/20k DRYPLAY membrane. It also has YKK waterproof zippers, a stretch snow skirt, an adjustable hood, and wrist gaiters to enhance fit, keep riders further protected from the elements, and repel moisture.
- Regular Fit Cut and Drop Hem – This convenient technology allows riders to effortlessly switch from shredding in the park to the backcountry.
- 20K/20K DRYPLAY Membrane – The 20k/20k DRYPLAY membrane is a lightweight layer that provides unparalleled waterproofing and breathability.
- Coremax Lining – The Coremax lining helps eradicate cold spots and regulates the temperature throughout the jacket by wicking sweat away from the body using Picture's Thermal Dry System.
- Teflon EcoElite™ PFC-free durable water repellent treatment – This treatment is an environmentally friendly way of waterproofing the jacket without using caustic chemicals.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
2 layer waterproofing and a DWR finish means this jacket goes as hard as you do when the weather hits. Fully featured with eco friendly insulation, pit zips, a powder skirt, ergonomic hood, and wrist gaiters. Even has an adjustable hem to add more coverage if needed.