Helly Hansen Men's Ridge Infinity Shell Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
Stay warm and dry with the Ridge Infinity technical-shell jacket from Helly Hansen®. This jacket features three layers of fabric to make it waterproof, lightweight, and breathable. Get first chair, hike to that ridge, seek the pow, and end it with apres in this jacket, which will keep skiers and riders warm dry and stylish with its classic minimalist design.
- Snap-away Stretch Powder Skirt & Wrist Gaiters - These built-in features keep the warmth in and the snow out.
- Isolated Phone Pocket - This pocket keeps a phone isolated and protected from the elements, helping it hold its charge on bitter days.
- Helmet-compatible Hood - The fitted hood makes chairlift rides comfortable on less than bluebird days.
- Underarm Vents - Strategically placed ventilation zippers open up and let heat and moisture out when needed.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
A waterproof/breathable shell jacket with eco-friendly features like a 50% recycled face fabric and PFC-free waterproofing. Tons of well thought-out pockets, a helmet-compatible hood, and a powder skirt for keeping snow out on the deep days!
Stay the perfect temperature by making your waterproof layer breathable.
Great shell to keep you dry and will leave room for layers underneath