Helly Hansen Elevation Infinity 2.0 Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a jacket expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Helly Hansen Elevation Infinity 2.0 Jacket is a waterproof breathable ski jacket for active skiers and snowboarders. Helly Hansen uses a LIFA face fabric with a LIFA membrane to create an environmentally responsible shell using hydrophobic fibers. With technical features like backpack-friendly pocket placements and a 2-way zipper that provides easy access to a climbing harness, the Elevation Infinity 2.0 can be worn at the resort or in the backcountry.
- LIFA Infinity Pro – LIFA Infinity Pro technology produces waterproof breathable materials without using added chemicals.
- Backpack-compatible Pockets – Pockets are places so that they are out of the way of backpack straps and easily accessible.
- Helmet-Compatible Hood – The helmet-compatible hood adds weather protection and warmth.
- Articulated Sleeves – Articulation built into the sleeves adds mobility.
- RECCO – A RECCO reflector can speed up search and rescue efforts in equipped areas.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.