Helly Hansen Sogn Shell 2.0 Shell Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Helly Hansen Sogn Shell Jacket is a waterproof breathable shell with a relaxed fit for freeride backcountry skiing and splitboarding. Three-layer HELLY TECH professional fabric provides waterproofing while maintaining enough breathability for demanding climbs and descents. Articulated sleeves offer excellent mobility, and the Fusion Modular system lets the jacket attach to compatible ski pants to seal snow out.
- HELLY TECH Professional – The HELLY TECH Professional shell fabric is waterproof and breathable.
- True Shell Construction – The Sogn Shell Jacket is a waterproof breathable layer without insulation and is ideal for layering.
- RECCO – A RECCO reflector can speed up search and rescue efforts in equipped areas.
- Helmet-Compatible Hood – The helmet-compatible hood offers extra warmth and weather protection.
- Powder Skirt – A powder skirt helps hold body heat in and keep snow out.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.