Helly Hansen Sogn Shell 2.0 Shell Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Sogn Shell 2.0 jacket is excellent for both skiers and snowboarders. The Sogn Shell 2.0 is well-equipped to keep anyone and their belongings dry. It comes with a drawcord-adjustable hood to keep snow out and hand pocket mesh vents to help keep riders cool on warmer days. At just 1lb and 8oz, the Sogn Shell 2.0 is lightweight and perfect for springtime laps.
- Three-Layer Laminate – Three-layer HELLY TECH® laminate keeps water out while allowing maximum breathability and moisture-wicking.
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue – The jacket is complete with RECCO® Advanced Rescue technology which quickly helps locate riders buried in avalanches.
- Multiple Pockets – In addition to traditional hand pockets, the Sogn Shell 2.0 comes with a goggle pouch, a lift pass sleeve pocket, and a Life Pocket™ to keep electronics dry.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Highly waterproof and breathable shell to go from the resort to the skin trail to high alpine environments. Extra durable. This jacket is made to take on extreme conditions with the features you need: powder skirt to keep snow out, lots of organizational pockets, helmet compatible hood, and RECCO reflector for easier search and rescue situations.