Helly Hansen Men's Sogn Bib Shell Pants
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a pants expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Helly Hansen Sogn Bib is a waterproof, breathable shell pant for freeride-backcountry skiing and splitboarding. The three-layer ripstop Helly TECH professional fabric provides waterproofing, and a stretch panel on the back provides extra breathability and mobility. Two cargo pockets provide storage for snacks and gear, and a beacon-specific pocket offers a secure alternative to a harness. Helly Hansen’s Sogn Bib is a good option for backcountry skiers and splitboarders who prefer the coverage of a full bib.
- Beacon Pocket – A beacon-specific pocket provides users with a secure place to wear an avalanche beacon.
- Stretch-Back Panel – The stretch-back panel adds breathability and mobility.
- Reinforced Bottom Hem – Extra fabric reinforces high-wear areas along the bottom hem.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.