Mountain Hardwear Women's Firefall/2™ Bib Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Mountain Hardwear Firefall/2 Bib pants are a warm and waterproof pants with plenty of storage for in-bounds or out of bounds use. With the bib design and synthetic insulation, these will be a warmer option compared to others. Great for any rider that wants a warm and waterproof pant with the addition of a bib.
- Full-Length Side Zippers – These zippers allow more air to be let under the pants, allowing the user to cool down when needed.
- Powder Skirt Integration – With this integration, as well as the bib design, it will be very hard to get any snow under the top layer.
- Articulated and Insulated Knees – The articulated and insulated knee areas help the knees remain warmer and more comfortable while moving.
- Chest Pocket – This chest pocket adds an extra pocket, and also can double as a place to slide cold hands under when necessary.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Not GORE-TEX but lightly insulated and extremely water resistant. This is designed for the resort in mind, but has features that would make these great in the backcountry as well. Full access to rear via zippers for bathroom use. Fleece lined hand warming pocket. Two leg pockets and a zippered check pocket. Full length vent zippers on either leg.