686 Men's Hydrastash Reserve Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
The 686 Men’s GLCR Hydrashash Reserve Insulated Jacket is a waterproof, insulated jacket for skiing and snowboarding. The 20k/15k infiDRY membrane provides waterproofing and breathability. Infiloft synthetic insulation holds in warmth, and the body-mapped design uses more insulation in the torso, while keeping the sleeves and hood lightweight. The 686 Hydrashash hydration system is stored in the lower back, and includes everything from the reservoir to the bite valve. The 686 GLCR Hydrastash Reserve Insulated Jacket is a good jacket for regular skiers and snowboarders who prefer an insulated shell, and are looking for a unique hydration solution.
- HYDRASTASH – The complete HYDRASTASH system includes the bladder kit that fits a pocket on the lower back, with a hose and bite valve for convenient hydration on the mountain.
- InfiDRY Stretch Fabric – InfiDRY stretch fabric provides 20k/15k waterproofing and breathability, with stretch for added mobility. (The Moon Jacquard color does not use stretch fabric.)
- Body Mapped Insulation – 686 uses more insulation around the body, and less insulation and bulk in the sleeves and hood.
- Underarm Vents – Mesh-lined underarm vents provide climate control on warm days, and during high output activities.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Super warm, bunch of zippers, plenty of pockets and a powder skirt! Thumb holes too! This thing will keep you warm on the coldest days while still being breathable and comfortable!