Helly Hansen Women's Powderqueen Infinity Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a jacket expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Helly Hansen Women’s Powderqueen Infinity Jacket is a responsibly produced ski jacket. The LIFA INFINITY shell is water-repellent without the addition fo PFCs. PrimaLoft Black Eco provides lightweight water-resistant insulation, and H2FLOW ventilation vents or insulates depending on body temperature. Helly Hansen’s Powderqueen Infinity Jacket is a great option for regular skiers and snowboarders who want a fully-featured jacket.
- PFC-Free DWR Coating – A Durable Water Repellent coating that’s free of perfluorochemicals helps the face fabric shed snow and water without wetting out.
- LIFA Infinity Pro – LIFA Infinity Pro technology produces waterproof breathable materials without using added chemicals.
- Underarm Vents – Underarm vents provide climate control on warmer days.
- Fusion Modular Fit System – The fusion modular fit system joins compatible ski pants and jackets to seal snow out.
- Helmet-Compatible Hood – A helmet-compatible hood provides additional warmth and weather protection.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Everything and more that you could ask for in a coat. All the bells and whistles, even RECCO Advanced Rescue System, Life Pocket (to keep your phone dry and safe in the coldest of temps), and many more notable features. This is the top pick for many professionals in the sport right now. Such an amazing piece of gear!