Marmot Men's Hovden Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
First tracks, fresh powder, and new adventures—get out there (first) in the Men's Hovden Ski Jacket. Its 2-layer Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric and 100% seam-taped construction keep you dry, while wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers lightweight warmth. Heat-releasing PitZips enhance airflow as you're making your ascent. On the way down, the helmet-compatible hood stays put, fixed powder skirt averts snow, and VELCRO® cuffs block drafts. This winter jacket features a slightly longer hem for extra coverage. Stow small gear in one of many zippered pockets.
- 10K/10K Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fixed powder skirt prevents snow from creeping in
- Water-resistant center-front zipper
- Interior cuffs with thumbholes for hand warmth and easy layering
- Interior zippered and mesh storage pockets; long, welted pack pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem and VELCRO® cuffs
- Center Back Length: 31in
- Insulation Type: PrimaLoft Eco Black 60/40g
- Main Fabric: MemBrain® 2L 100% Polyester Plain Weave Stretch 5.3 oz/yd.
- Waterproof: YES
- Product Weight: 1lb 12.8oz (816g)
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
10k/10k Marmot MemBrain 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric. Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft Black Insulation is super warm. Helmet compatible hood.