K2 Sight Skis · 2022 · 159 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The K2 Sight Skis are K2's narrow-waisted technical park and jib ski offering. With an 88mm waist and a twin tip shape, this ski is designed for someone looking to lap the park and nail some technical air and jib tricks. Using their Carbon Boost construction, the K2 Sight's have a lightweight and energetic aspen wood core coupled with carbon stringers woven in K2's patented Triaxial Braid pattern that run the length of the ski. This means that K2 has engineered the Sight's for maximal pop and rebound, optimizing high performance. An all-terrain Twin Rocker profile provides camber underfoot with early rise in the tips and tails, allowing the skis to easily pivot while keeping the swing weight light and even. A full sidewall construction provides added strength and durability.
- Carbon Boost Construction – Featuring lengthwise carbon stringers in K2's patented Triaxial Braided pattern, the Sights are engineered for maximal pop and rebound.
- All Terrain Twin Rocker – With a twin tip profile, camber underfoot, and early rise in the tips and tails, the Sight skis are an excellent option for someone looking for a technical park and jib ski.
- Aspen Core – The lightweight aspen wood core makes the K2 Sight's feel light and responsive underfoot.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
An amazing all mountain twin tip ski for a great value. You can shred the park, groomers, trees, moguls and anywhere else on the mountain with these. With an 88mm waist width these skis are narrower park skis that are perfect for the icy east coast but can still take on variable snow and crud with ease making them ideal for occasional trips out west. This ski will do a bit better than the Volkl in Colorado but won't be as easy to maneuver the ski edge to edge when skiing the icy east coast.
With an aspen wood core and carbon stringers, these skis have a ton of energy and pop to them with some added stability built in that other twin tips sometimes lack. Great for trees, bumps, and making the mountain your playground, the Sight skis are incredibly versatile.
The Sight is a great all mountain ski with big park ambitions. The flex pattern of the Sight keeps it stable on landings and flexible in the tips so you aren't limited when trying to progress in the terrain park. Carbon fiber added to the core gives this ski plenty of strength and keeps things damp and due to K2's all terrain rocker, the sight will perform beautifully where ever you decide to take them.