K2 Mindbender 106C Alliance Skis · Women's · 2022 · 159 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
The Mindbender 106C Alliance women's skis by K2® are all-conditions, women's-specific freeride skis. They have a mid-fat 106mm waist, a lightweight Aspen Veneer wood core, and K2's Spectral Braid technology that incorporates carbon fiber stringers along the length of the ski.
- All-Terrain Rocker™ – These skis have a gradual rise to the tip for versatility in all snow conditions. They also feature a shorter, lower-rise tail to help aid control in changing snow conditions.
- Spectral Braid – These skis are made with patent-pending, first-of-its-kind variable angle reinforcement. The change in fiber orientation along the length of the ski allows K2 to stiffen the ski where they choose and add playfulness by loosening the fibers.
- Aspen Core – The aspen wood used in the core makes these skis lightweight, resilient, and perform well in all conditions.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Absolutely rips in every condition with it’s mid-fat waist, lightweight Aspen Veneer wood core and carbon stringers woven into it which’s adds pop and rebound. This is a lively ski that can handle it all. The all terrain rockers has a gradual rise to the tip allowing it a lot of versatility and with the short, low rise in the tail it has added control in the variable snow.
A 15 meter radius translates to the ski's capacity to turn on a dime. Furthermore, the carbon construction of these skis ensures they are very lightweight and oriented towards the skier that needs something to point in whatever direction they please without much force. The all terrain rocker allows these skis to float well in fresh snow while maintaining an edge balance on harder conditions.
Excellent handling in a variety of conditions from big powder days to softer snow on the frontside. No metal in these skis makes them playful and surfy, leading to excellent float when you need it. But with K2's carbon fiber weave, these remain torsionally rigid enough to get on edge when the conditions are not perfect or at the end of a day when everything is tracked out.