Salomon S/Max 120 Ski Boots · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
Salomon’s S Max series are for those skiers who want a lightweight, performance-oriented, shell-molding ski boot. The firm 120 flex matches the needs of high-speed racers, big cliff droppers, or powder chasing ski bums and is supported by its Core-Frame construction. In addition, the moldable Custom Shell HD allows the lower portion of the boot to expand from a 98mm last up to 104mm in an easy 10-minute process, and the seamless interior liner keeps the foot warm and comfortable for all-day-long skiing.
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible with all major binding types, except for Tech/Pin bindings, these boots will fit a wide range of ski styles from front-side oriented groomers to backcountry travel.
- Stiff Flex – The 120 flex rating is best suited for hard-charging skiers looking for the best performance and most control out of their boots.
- Custom Shell HD – Within 10 minutes, the customizable shell can expand up to 6mm to allow for various foot sizes and shapes.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Advanced/expert looking for an all-mountain boot and wider toe-box.