Lange XT3 120 LV Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Ask your own question
The Lange XT3 120 is a solid touring option for advanced to expert level skiers wanting a high performance boot that favors medium width feet. The Dual Core Light Shell is lightweight but offers a reliable flex as well as enhanced power transmission for sharper more aggressive turns. The Friction Free Hinge reduces friction when locked into pin touring bindings allowing for a greater range of motion and less exerted energy for uphill touring performance.
- Dual Core Light Shell – This shell compresses and expands to deliver more power and responsiveness for turns on the way down.
- Friction Free Hinge – This hinge design offers more range of motion resulting in less fatigue when skinning up the track.
- Dual 3D Liner – The liner is customizable with three types of high density foam creating a precise and performance driven fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A low volume boot for narrower feet or those who desire a more performance fit. Great range of motion on this boot for the way up and with its Active Power-V lock on the heel, it keeps the boot solid for the way down. Great boot for someone wanting a stiff, powerful boot that is also a light and capable tourer.