Head Edge LYT 90 W Ski Boots · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
Designed for intermediate to advanced skiers, the Women's Edge Lyt 90 Boot from Head is a comfortable, high-performance option. This boot maximizes efficiency because it is both lightweight and stiff to reduce fatigue when skiing from first chair to last.
- Perfect Fit – Head's customization system is designed to fit and feel great straight out of the box and can also be heat molded multiple times to dial in comfort even more.
- Primaloft – This lightweight, breathable insulation keeps feet warm and wicks sweat.
- Lyt Tech – The Edge Lyt boot is constructed with some of the strongest and lightest materials there are that will make skiing feel easier without sacrificing control.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The advanced skier looking for a wider fit to stay comfortable all day. The Head Edge LYT isn't the stiffest boot on the market, but Hi-Top Tech in this boot creates a wonderful and strong power transfer directly into the binding and ski from the shin. This is the boot has a 102mm wide last making it comfortable for anyone with a wider foot.