K2 Anthem 105 LV Ski Boots · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
The K2 Anthem 105 LV Women's Ski Boots are for advanced skiers wanting a boot that offers a firm, comfortable and customizable fit. K2's Powerlite shell provides a sound performance combination of light weight and responsiveness for sharp turning. The Precisionfit Pro liners have asymmetric tongues, pre-molded ankle pockets and high density power collars offering a snug and top quality feel. Key Features:
- Fastfit Instep – This uses a softer TPU material in the instep area of the shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Powerfuse Spyne – The design adds strength and power to maximize flex efficiency and stiffness for more response.
- Women Specific Lasts – A low volume shell and narrow heel design accommodates the shape of women's feet and lower legs.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is an extremely light boot that provides stiff flex for maximum confidence in any condition. This is the low-volume version so it will give you a snug fit that is optimal for performance. The shell is heat moldable so can be made to fit uniquely to each foot by a boot fitter and it also has a softer flex pattern around the cuff to make to boot easier to get on and off. The Anthem 105 LV is the answer that advanced all-mountain skiers have been looking for.
A lightweight shell, strong 105 flex, and precision fit liners offer incredible performance with great precisions and quick feedback in any terrain! Adjustable stance angle for varying levels of performance. The shell features K2's "powerspine" which is a Y-shaped reinforcement on the back of the boots that helps add strength and power to the lightweight shell.