Dalbello Krypton 130 TI ID Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Dalbello Krypton 130 T.i. ID is a narrow all-mountain, freeride-oriented boot for intermediate to advanced skiers who have the ability to click into PinTech bindings for touring. The Dalbello Krypton 130 T.i. IDs are stiffer boots for skiing aggressively whether dropping cliffs or skiing through the trees and have a 98mm underfoot for a precise and responsive fit.
- The I.D Liner – The 100% customizable heat-moldable liner allows the wearer to shape the liner to their feet for the best fit.
- Dalbello's Dynalink Heel Retention System – The Dalbello Krypton 130 T.i. ID has an independently functioning heel/instep buckle that minimizes foot sliding.
- Walk to Ride – The soles of the boot provide more traction and comfort when walking or boot packing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
The Dalbello Krypton 130 is the boot of choice for all-mountain and big-mountain skiers. The snug fit provided by the unique three buckle construction locks the heel into the cup and ensures a stable foot placement through all terrain.