Head Kore 97 W Skis · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
The Head Kore 97 Women's Skis are a solid choice for all-mountain, female skiers wanting a ski capable in both the resort and the backcountry. Head's lightweight Karuba-Poplar construction doesn't compromise on power and edgehold. Graphene is fused into the skis tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive across a wide array of snow conditions making this ski extremely versatile. Key Features:
- Poplar Lightweight Woodcore – The poplar woodcore provides the durability and weight reduction needed for all-mountain skiing.
- Graphene Fused Tip and Tail – This material is fused into the KORE's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- Tip and Tail Rocker – A subtle rocker in the tip and tail allows the ski to perform incredibly well in powder and choppy snow.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
97mm waist for an easy ski to move edge to edge on hardpack and will still offer enough float to handle storm days in CO. These skis are on the stiffer side and have a long traditional camber, so they'll hold an edge on any icy day on the East Coast no matter how fast you turn. The rocker and modern sidecut add a lot of maneuverability making the ski both stable and playful!
Spring, pow, crud, groomers, you name it! An aggressive but playful ski that is easy to turn but damp at speed.