Nordica Enforcer 94 Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
When thinking of an all-mountain ski, built for versatility, durability, and all-out conquering of the slopes, the Nordica Enforcers are the ski that fit that description. With a 94 waist underfoot, it is at the sweet spot allowing for it to be fun in every condition, from powder to piste. Built with a wood core and a carbon chassis, these skis are as quick as they are damp, and as stable as they are smooth. Width-appropriate taper and rocker make them supreme floaters in the fresh snow, and they love to adventure and explore with the best of them. With a nice sharp carving edge to it, it allows skiers to pull off all types of turns especially in classic east coast icy conditions.
- Lightweight Wood Core â€“ The Enforcer's lightweight wood core allows for great maneuverability anywhere on the mountain.
- 94 Waist Underfoot â€“ The waist width underfoot of 94mm hit the sweet spot for carving, and powder ability.
- True Tip Style â€“ This tip style creates a flat tip on the back and rocker on the front, this allows for great turning capability.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
From groomers to powder to moguls to trees, fast or slow, this ski will be comfortable and predictable! Nordica Enforcer comes in a bunch of widths and has been around for a while, so it has been tweaked and tweaked to near perfection. Precise turns and a strong edge hold make this ski super fun, and with an easier to manage flex than the Mantra below, it will make easy, precise short turns in trees and bumps. This model is 94mm underfoot, making it a great width for sunny groomer days and powder days alike!
Gradual rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot to provide balanced performance. Nordica used True Tip Technology to reduce unnecessary weight in the tip and extended its lightweight wood core into the area instead. This increases playfulness and maneuverability without effecting stability. Two sheets of titanal over the full wood core construction transmits power, provides torsional stability, and edge grip.